Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Do The Hiv Rash Look Like

Post visceral and cryptic on musical heritage, crying and so on. Capacity

I did not cry a tear for someone when I finish a relationship since I was 18 and at that age I was a silly and sentimental and silly and immature and stupid that when someone falls in love with me crossed eyes and cried when it no longer. I learned to mourn a relationship ended is most stupid. It hurts but does not help mourn, as mourn for anything, almost. And that I'm very fussy. I cry when something troubles me, I stressed and depressed me. I cry when I know I can not anymore and am tired or frustrado.Y when I cry I feel better.

For a relationship ended not because I hurt. And it hurts and it hurts more. And we know, or know, or do not know. It happens that it becomes a vicious cycle. And if you cry keeps hurting, you feel calm for a while but it hurts. I learned to be very stoic ... or insensitive, I do not know but I do not.

I have a strange way to remember and to forget a person at a time, inherited his music. Music that the other person liked, now I like it, now listen and remember nice moments, though these are not specifically related to a song-and learn to heal the wound at the same time, so that does not hurt afterwards and everything is as if nothing had happened. It hurts at first but is a matter of getting used, nothing more.

and I loved to Radiohead, Coldplay, Jason Mraz, Nirvana, Regina Spektor, Interpol and many more. At first I was hurt and now listen to me very normal. So when I hear a song I have not said that "this was my song with X" but enjoy it and now. Perhaps it is as a type of exposure therapy, or masochism. Who knows.

Now ... all boils down to now: I listen to many bands that are not "mine." And they start to like but do not want. I do not want to like them, I will not forget, I will not heal, I want no part of my playlist as well one day and know that it's over, I want to hurt forever, or at least as willing to bear. I want it nice that Sorry to hear will not be disappearing, I will not go away, I do not want no, no I do not love me.



Today ... after 8 years, it goes without saying that this time they want to mourn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment