Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Sister In Law Is Jealous Im Pregnant

Another of the things I hate. Aside from the hype.

I hate asking questions like "How does it feel ... [blah blah blah]?" all absurd.

would understand: "How do you feel that you drop a stone in the foot?" or "what is it like a dog bite you?" I say, assuming that and one has bitten me, but things like "What's it like being narcoleptic? Do not suck ... So, What the fuck I feel or what?! I fall asleep and now. How does it feel? For sleep, right?

I mean, you can answer, but it is absurd to ask it knowing the answer beforehand. Another

I have done: "What's it like being gay?" Or in other words: "How do you feel that you like men?" Damn! As if the fact that one likes one thing or another makes you feel something in a way, I know, physics and might be described as easily. Neither

modes: Oh, I like men, I feel tingly in the left hand, because the women who love tickling them right (hand then, pigs)! Pfff

makes you want to respond in the same way with: how does it feel to be so stupid? How does it feel to have the brain so small? How does it feel to make such absurd questions? How does it feel that your mother is a whore?

Another: "How does it feel to have won the prize for best costume queen of the spring?" Or any other prize. I say this because it is the one I won ... I say, my sister. Yes, my sister won.

not pinchechinguenputasmamen What the hell's should feel or what? Nothing, because, I think, that the only answer, just prefab question would be, "Well," good. "



---- What is the question of this type more asshole that made them? How does it feel that they have made such a question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment