Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dewalt Dw9116 схема



Several groups have repeatedly talked about how I am a person who almost never satisfied, with anything. And one that probably has caused more conflict me-myself-is that of not being able to stay in one place for very long because I get bored.

Sometimes I think I was a hyperactive child and no one noticed, of course I do not blame anyone and throw me to the floor for me Levato, just commented. And I say no with a desire to feel important, special or something, but I always had too much imagination. A child and until recently was always creating a recurring story that is permeated my experiences, what he saw, felt or said. It grew bigger every time I could fit in several books. This was my favorite pasatiembo when doing nothing was all I could for hours Tenran still adds more "chapters" to this story. But telling is not a priority now, the case is different. I was also uneasy, even with simple things like not being able to spend more than 10 minutes sitting in the same position. I do not understand how some can sit and spend hours there without feeling uncomfortable at all. Sleeping give many laps to settle down before sleep overcomes me, some of which soon reach the position and so remain, so sleep well and wake up!. While waiting for someone I can not be without walking, without moving, without doing something to distract me. Suddenly bother me not feeling comfortable in something, however simple, as that that story. Or more "big" as it follows:

places where I live, I had once said in another post, I get bored when I feel I have nothing to offer and decide to abandon them, I decide to start again and find out. Because I love to discover, love to amaze me, fascinates me know. I like to change it again for the old. Like setirme again, I like the feeling it gives you feel like the new kid in class, the new kid on the job, the new kid of the colony, the new kid foo.

will very probably selfish on my part but it is. Perhaps, after all I do like attention. And that's a big problem.

I also always been one who does not like to retrace their steps. And it is not afraid of being abducted, many have told me. But because I have fear to stay and become routine and boring and embitter and wanting to flee.

Now, after much, over the years, perhaps, or the experience I have learned to value sense of wonder that is the only thing that can make me feel different, happy and comfortable. Sometimes great things do not need no big changes to be happy but small details that make me be good. In this city, for example, do not stop to amaze me every day with every detail up to the largest or majestic. It is not that other side fails to amaze me, maybe it's that other side did not learn to see. The capacity for wonder has made me someone who does not care for wanting to flee, but someone who cares about what else can learn, what more can be discovered. Now I know I'm in the right place, where you always wanted to be and is not in the geographical area but I mean the emotional or psychological. Sometimes I think that's the key to feeling and being well.

Often if I have to walk a route that I know way down another street just to know. prefer bad to know that good for known because I fear the routine. I'm afraid to be absorbed and become a zombie city like many others no longer living, which are not and that only.


0 comments:

Post a Comment