Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Long Is Fallout Radioactive For

Favorite Quote of the day


When I make decisions, try to be inquisitive but quickly, I think there are situations where you must choose Y YA, and do not go round and round and round without deciding on anything. However, and despite my earlier position-, I have a serious conflict with something that maybe you would come being valid, but, you know, it's my blog, so ... whatever.

A friend is doing something called social networking "30 day challenge song" , and yes, it's just like you imagine it: thirty songs in thirty days, Theme from "A Song That is a guilty pleasure," to "A Song That Makes You Laugh" . You know what my problem? The first day you put your favorite song.

WHAAATTHEFUUUCK ... I can not do that, I simply can not think of a single song you want to listen again and again until my death. And so with me "favorite book" or "favorite movie" ... is saying yes, I can mention one or one, but minutes later haunted live wondering if I gave the answer correct, what kind?, what year?, under what circumstances?, ie, there is much to consider to say something as simple as "Changes" , "The Catcher in the Rye" or " Requiem for a Dream ".

are dimensions for you, dear readers, I understand, but it is too complicated, my knowledge regarding things of interest are completely invalid. Unless you are like me and understand (and share) my distress, in that case ... that makes me afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment