Friday, June 4, 2010

Letter For Student For Community Services

narcolepsy, people click, click city annexes. 13.490

Last Saturday, while riding the subway, someone decided that my bolsimochila he was doing better than me and grabbed me while I slept. It may seem very funny but it is not. O yes, but not for me, because never before had happened that my dream was so heavy that I did not realize or knew how it was when this fine chick-o-type I emptied the bag.

woke up exactly at the station that was. Only in the opposite direction when the train had already turned around and traveled about 30 stations in total, while he slept.

cried like cupcake on the platform of one of the busiest stations in the meter líneazul puritito anger, sadness, unhappiness and fucking clearly. I was angry, like someone is angry with the death of something inanimate, stupid: my illness. Besides, that I fell asleep, I do not know if lazy-narcolpesia or really do not know what happened this time. And it's not an excuse, "not got to where I would look Fayer and Jordy to go to get drunk Lilián surfeit of cheese and wine, or vice versa to the province Queretaro. I suppose, I have not read their blogs, they passed it cool.

was stolen, of course, the bag had just give me less than an hour. Some keys that were not mine and I had to replace, not counting the sentimental value Keychain is large, so they say all, but-and that there was or how to ask, just ask for forgiveness. A cell phone charger, the second lost in less than two months. Money and cigarettes. Two boxes of modiodal BRAND NEW, which is what hurt me most.

Money comes and goes and material things as well and blablabla but fucking people. Pinchesmamen No, what courage. All I saw that day can record my ever changing mood-more than usual, my anger, my aches and all that. My craving for ice cream and my complaints about that awful coconut that I bought in Coyoacan.

days passed and the days passed and days passed. And although many were not eternal because it made me sleep like never before and as always. Did nothing and went back to sleep. All this because I am well beyond the elbow and not to take my remaining modiodal, pos let the disease run its course and was asleep when necessary. And it was never enough.

On Wednesday I decided to leave behind all that and come out of hibernation and buy modiodal.

And they come to me.

A dude, near the center in the tardinoche, when I went back, came suddenly and threatened with a knife. He said he gave all the money, but pa 'as are the times I guess he brought more men than me. I told him I had nothing and pulled out my wallet and actually showed it: nothing. Just as I had left twenty dollars in currency, exchange. But a fool would say. If not, how he returned.

I asked my cell phone and gave it to him. When the guy saw that it was one of those that cost like 300 chafitas money he laughed at me. I said I was a fucking. Much was right. And how angry I got to tell me. How anyone who assaults people say fuck someone else! No'man because my phone is one of the flights I screwed up and now it says I have not. He took it from me. Y. .. y. .. y. .. yes, I'm screwed.

Death to all.

If I look, I'm incommunicado so I do not find it. I turn the beeper Let .

0 comments:

Post a Comment