Thursday, November 11, 2010

Activwear Distributors

never too late until it's impossible. In the awkwardness

It may sound cliché as the world but just a few days ago I discovered that never too late.

never too late to talk to that person that we remember and how much we wanted to speak for long time. Never too late but found that "after I talk to you" and hang out and spend the time and then no longer speak but we remember because we're ashamed because you have already spent considerable time and thus gradually fades friendship and communication. Never too late, even though we fought and we want to reconcile. It is never late, never.

cliché
More importantly, this says: No o one knows what they have until they lose .

few days ago I learned of the death of a dear friend of many years. I felt so sad as it is obvious. As sad as necessary. As sad as I am still. But I I felt and feel very upset with myself because a couple of months, I remembered it, I said I would speak, but then said "Oh, but what if it is rather late now." After "Oh better then" After "Chance and I find it on the messenger Ai and post later." And that never happened.

died and I could tell he loved her very much, that was a great friend and greatly missed if I needed. For just feel now.

's why I say now is never too late. You only need to stop being slothful and decide to pick up the phone and dial. Or search using the popular phone that friend you've stopped talking and we do not have your number, or if yes, insurance is one of many years and already changed it. But you can.

Today márquenle a friend you have not seen in a long time. One very dear. Tell what you have to say. I'm sure you will not regret.


0 comments:

Post a Comment