Monday, November 22, 2010

Spring Junior Sundresses



I dreamed I was asleep, to wake up and discover that nothing in the language had a lot of thorns pierced. Large spines as chopsticks and black. More or less as sea urchin spines.

strange thing is that it hurt me but me was very "thing" and shame and why have not ugly thorns in the language, so I decided to tear it myself. And agarrré clamp.

bleeding when removed not only hurt a little. But I was terrified that my tongue will stay with a lot of pits and take hot coffee imagine when everything is going to brew between the holes and certainly going to hurt me a lot.

was going slowly removing all. I was surprised that at some point because there were too many that had gathered. All on a plate.

only had one, one that saw the thickest and longest of all, through the frenulum of the tongue and reaching ago. I started to remove and noticed that it was like most red and hurt a lot. Also I was afraid that, as those who do evil a tongue piercing, I had no sense of taste. Or so they say. I know someone who has lost all sense of taste for a tongue piercing. But anyway as what dread. Because I never could taste things and everything would be like eating paper. Or wood, paper or wood.

I saw in a mirror to see how he had been my poor language and fainted. I woke up, sleep again, and I drank a glass of milk and I knew nothing, ate other things and nothing. Had lost the sense of taste. And among llorillore because it was awake.

woke up very hungry, headache, and bad and then we went to eat better and I had breakfast a few waffles with maple syrup that I learned to glory, then I was glad that there is only a dream and I a little happier. I even went and bad and it fucking all!

"interpretations of my dream?

0 comments:

Post a Comment