Sunday, November 7, 2010

Los Angeles Property Line Building



I always have said and I never denied it. I repeat and repeat it so much that I think so: I'm clumsy.

I am from those walking in the street, faced by a bit distracted with anything. And usually I do, when I walk, I see the sides of buildings, trees, ads, which then unwittingly I fall, I fall flat on poop or poop. Well, that never happened.

The last and most painful time is when I slipped, and in the cartoons, with a banana peel while I was watching the phone. Who the hell drops a banana peel that is not Disney or Warner Bros.? It hurt more than the ego, of course, that the coup because it was early and there were many office workers around me, just going to work. I was glad the day. Soil

brighten the day for many. And sometimes not and I'm glad, but it hurts. Like the time it was raining and I slipped on the stairs a bridge when going downhill. And by the way, there also explained more of my stupidity.

In the subway or the bus I'm always here to there "because I can not stand good or properly grab the tube and when braking because there No'man I'm reeling. Several times I have fallen. I do not understand. Is there a way to grab and not fall? How do you keep the sellers to have as much skill and challenge laws of inertia and hence will not fall over vendivende their stuff?

Returning to the street. Whenever I screw in holes, I twist a leg or I stumble with a stone. Also, it happens that when I explain something use many gestures and accidentally hit people all the time. When I say something is great big open my arms and caught the eye of someone coming back. It might seem a purpose but it is not. I'm clumsy and do not measure the dimensions of my body.

When I'm at the table and stretch out my hand to drink a glass or battery pull a pitcher or a fork goes flying. Or something has to happen.

When I'm with my boyfriend and I hug, I pick an eye or give him a slap in the face. And says he's going to accuse of domestic violence. But not my fault months or herself. But more of my stupidity.

And, bluntly, as I am a blow job.


Is stupidity be cured?

0 comments:

Post a Comment