Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bay With Fever, Rash On Cheek

No. Well, yes. Quote of the day

.
When I entered the university had the idea, not very clear - to focus on photography and specialize in it, during the first semester I thought that journalism was better, apparently * is given me to write, but eventually, after moments of crisis as "I do not know what happened yesterday in the world weee" and "because journalism culture ... but section plisss " decided to give up and continue studying until my true vocation emerged. For a brief - very brief - tried within the theory ... but nah , nel cake, and as Forrest Gump would say THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THA T.
.
Now I start my last year in the race and just know that results-now I'm inclined to editorial design.
.
I'm very undecided. No. Well, yes.
.
* ¬ ¬ say I do not believe it
.
PD1 and still do not understand, SPECIFICALLY WITH PEARS AND APPLES, what the hell does a political scientist ¬ ¬ PD2
No, do not study political science
cringe PD3 I gave up! I really do not:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment