Saturday, February 19, 2011

Monthly Counselings Examples Army

People


Recently I
a sort of lecture / discussion with my very lovely and dear sister. She claimed that gays:

1. Try and make you become like them (you know, making it inviting to bars and drink beer and other things adulterated DEMON)
2. They rape children and these in turn are gay
3. They are not born, they become family because
4. Are not normal. Because being gay is not accepted by society

WHAT. THE. FUCK

Yes, yes, I thought all the while the conversation lasted, and I say "conversation" despite not let me talk, argue or reject their silly assumptions, and each time she tried her voice rose and said "no, no, wait!" apart resorted to "I've been told" that I hate for rational discussion.

I think there's a fine line between ignorance and stupidity. And my sister is not ignorant side H ¬ ¬ ay be half animal to believe many of the things she so fervently - says.

I'm afraid it is the mother of my nephew, snif. My brother heard the end of the conversation and all I managed to say was "What? Kalimba talk about?" (read with a tone of Beavis and Bhutan) ... so yeah, we're screwed

0 comments:

Post a Comment