Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Esl How To Writeleaflets In Hairdressing

and paranoia. Things I

A couple of weeks in the City, I had to take the subway. Just a couple of seasons, transfer and move another couple of seasons. I fell asleep when boarding the train and got lost in a deep sleep that ended when my biological clock I knew I had reached my destination ... wrong, woke up at the end of the line, just as the wagon with that classic sound announced it would close the doors. As I went out and gradually came autorreclamos my head like "you're an idiot, how could you not have noticed. Only two stations were going to walk and drive along the line (about 10 stations)." Fortunately I had plenty of time to reach wherever she went. The point is sleep, no tardiness.

Today I woke up with too much sleep. Which is weird because I have revealed, as always, do not sleep before 10, as usual. But before I fell asleep after 3 daily. Not now. Besides all that I've slept when I could have been chance.

quiet while ago walking down the street walking! and suddenly, as if I had fainted. I fell to sleep. Yes, sleep. It was not because I felt faint as that state of torpor moments earlier. Like when you go in the truck and nod and say, "I will not sleep, I will not sleep, I will not sleep ..." And when you realize you've woken up. Just like this happened, but it's very weird because it always happens to me in situations where I'm tired and quiet. Like watching a movie, sit back and do nothing. Reading in bed or "attentive" in class.

I fell asleep on the ground and have to think. As I believe, would happen to a narcoleptic, I woke up the putazo. Even before the fall, like when you sleep and you feel that you fall and wake up. It was not until I woke up suddenly. People probably thought I had fainted. I was scared, this time it was not like , when one laughs at his misfortune, this time I was really scared.

Now I'm scared. guggul on narcolepsy. Concerned that a few days ago, too, someone told me that I jumped a lot in bed, no gamble, "involuntary spasms that sometimes occur when you go to sleep. But on several occasions throughout the night. That same person told me that as that happens when you're under pressure, stress or a feed-no-gamble, but lately I've been less than that anyway. Officially I'm scared, paranoid and hysterical friqueado.

As Freddy Krugger film that do not want to sleep because I will kill you. Maybe I am just exaggerating and it was pure chance, but I think it is normal, and as I climbed the hypochondria and if something similar happens to me soon, because I will surely be influenced. Or not. But you never know and that I fall across the road, down some stairs. Or cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment