Monday, March 8, 2010

Organization Chart Front Office

shit. Volume eight million. Post

Last week I was in the messenger to a friend that I have not seen for millennia. Very excited, it more than me, that we meet, we were to see us the next day. He had many things to do and told me to send him a message earlier that he was going to respond to what time and where we would.

The next day I did that. I assumed we were going to eat, but as they gave 3pm and never got your message because I thought we were going for a coffee, but as they gave 7pm and never got your message I thought I'd go for a beer, but as given by 10pm and I never said I thought that maybe he was very busy all day and could not. It was. I called him and apologized saying he had had a 'crazy day' and that the next day we would own safety pin safety pin.

The next day I sent the message as we agreed and I never responded. All day I waited for his bloody message. And did not call. It's been several days and received no response. On Friday I met him in IM and said nothing. I was wrong emputado nor say anything.

I really hate when people do not have the courtesy to respond to a click sms. I sometimes can not know. The battery, which signal that the system fails, the cock. But gee, what ugly when you do that forever! It bothers me because I always respond. Of course, if the response warrants sms. I have no credit ever ask you to give me a message. Always applies, weighing cost! I really despair when I have no way to answer. But those who know me know that if I send an sms as reply.

comes to snack, too, that the week before I sent a thousand sms and only two I replied. It's frustrating that people do that. That is, when the sms costing millions dollars and the minimum balance that he could make a phone was a yellow card for 100 pesos selling in a few places, I thought. But now you can only go to Oxxo and charge 20 or 30 pesos a blowjob.

0 comments:

Post a Comment