Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Room Paint Andseasonal Affective Disorder

grinchismo Vol 3: "It's complicated" and paranoia

Anemia was the lesser evil.

The doctor put on his spectacles, took the studies and then greeted me. He sat in his chair and made me take a seat opposite him. I saw it, saw the bookstore and saw the ceiling. His silence was uncomfortable and I wanted to get distracted for not feel in a doctor's office, several minutes passed before he again returned to utter a word (s).

not have anemia, "he said. Your blood tests are fine. I sighed, but no relief, no penalty or anything. only sighed.

took what other studies took encephalography and analyzed. I look back and other such as seismograph grafiquitas carefully. Put special emphasis on small points that seemed to me like the old one, like when you see an X-ray and nothing will seem out of place. I repeated my process of getting lost inside my mind, until the doctor took me out of my dream in dreams.

"It's complicated." Said.

How complicated? I asked.

narcolepsy may well be, but it could be something else. Requiring more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more [I'm not sure how many repeated more times, but I can assert that there were many] to rule you do not have "something" in the brain. Because as I told you it is difficult to diagnose narcolepsy and do not want to confuse with something else, hopefully not, but could be more serious.

What they said so. What he did let me know. Spoke more and talked more and more and more. Both repeated as many times "more." He gave me further instructions and things to do and gave me another appointment.

I wonder how there can be something more serious sleep anywhere. Fall. Suddenly confuse dreams with reality. Unable to sleep at night. And all this, funny, out of context implies. So far I have found funny and to some extent, as I said Madreselvas : "Chic", but still there (if that is), how to get used to living this way. And if that's not what else could be worse? And I think, and I know what else could be but better not, like the time, and friquearse paranoiquearse and to wait. Just wait.

Now, I think, narcolepsy is, the lesser evil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment